Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just keep swimmingg...

To our economy. To
those who create rules for no reason.
To those who still have issues with the president.
To those who are fake.
To those who continually put other people down to
better themselves.
To those who feed themselves with negativity.
To those who in no way are able to deal with change.

I think the world is trying to tell you we wont put up
with your bull*&&t any longer.

" I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal. When will
we learn, when will we change, Just in time to see it all come down. Those
left standing will make millions, writing books on the way it should have been."
-Warning by Incubus.

This seems very fitting for the state of the world and the general population these days. Change is inevitable. Positivity and growth are inevitable. It seems as if I cannot gorge myself on sunshine,love and happiness enough to combat some peoples negativity craze. But I guess eventually, these people will get with it. Or maybe they wont, and at this time I can move on.

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. What do we do, just swim swim swim!

1 comment:

  1. Awh - I like that attitude. Im feeling very into Nemo right now!

    ReplyDelete